Thread: A+++ for Bruce at Photobackpacker!

A+++ for Bruce at Photobackpacker!

So I first ordered a case for my 4x5 field. Got the case from Bruce and was happier than a pig in, well you know. My wife then came home with the Tenba bag from BH. Rather than argue with my wife which I would have lost anyway I decided to keep the bag she got me and return the other to Bruce, but not after picking up a lens bag from him. Emailed him my prob(with the wife) and he said no prob. Are you serious? This is the same kind of support I give my clients at my wine shop.

Got the lens bag and again the pig in the crap deal. Now I'm sending the other bag back today since end of the year exams took longer that I thought.

You guys were right. Now I just need to find more stuff to by from Bruce so I can gt those little boxes! Thanks for the hlp Bruce.

santo

Re: A+++ for Bruce at Photobackpacker!

http://www.photobackpacker.com/home.asp

Good to have Bruce out there!

A good product AND a good businesman? Bravo!

William, (Wisner owner)

I got several lens cases and a backpack (Kellty 2650) from Bruce and would not hesitate to buy from him again. It was always the same - kind, friendly and helpful. Last time he had even sent the stuff before my payment arrived. And his products are simply amazing (especially the long lens case).
    Matus

Indeed - he built a fantastic set up for my Gandolfi 8x10 it's a pleasure to carry (although a bit heavy) and means i can get virtually anywhere with it, a couple of lenses, a few film carriers and my Gitzo Head and Tripod. Beats using my Six month old Son's Three wheel buggy! Also, he turned it round top speed and posted it to a hotel in NYC for my collection - seamless and peerless ervice - a rarity these days...

Another kudos for Bruce. I ordered a custom backer board, and he managed to squeeze it in between other jobs; it was finished and shipped within two days.
    They are ill discoverers that think there is no land, when they can see nothing but sea.
    -Francis Bacon

I agree. I had him make a custom size camera box. It was reasonably priced, worked like a charm and exactly to specs. He is first rate.
    Thanks,
    Kirk

at age 73:
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"

I also have had great experiences with bruce, both in quality of the work and customer server. Especially customer service. It's nice that there are still people around who run businesses that provide great products, yet still treat the customer as king!

That reminds me actually, I'm in the market for something to carry around my MF system in...