Shelby Lee Adams
Saturday, June 27 - 7:00 PM (doors at 6:00)
Ross Stoakes Theater
(Crooked Tree Arts Council Auditorium) -- Map It!
Petoskey, Michigan

Please forgive another thread mentioning the Photostock 2009 event, but I have had a lot of enquiries as to whether the Shelby Lee Adams evening is available as a standalone event separate from Photostock.

The answer is yes...

Although his presentation is included as part of general registration for the larger event and seats in the auditorium are being reserved for those attending, there are also seats available to the general public interested only in the presentation and book signing. Single, general admission seats are $20.00 and will be available at the door or online HERE. As there is still time to purchase online via Paypal and have your tickets mailed to you, that may be the best option as seats are limited and there is a lot of interest and sales have already been going well. if you wishing to pay by check or money order, you can do so by regular mail. Simply contact me HERE and I will provide a snail mail address for your order.

I also wanted to add that we will have a very limited number of Shelby's most recent book, "Appalachian Lives" available at his presentation for purchase and signing. All other titles are sold-out at this time. You are of course welcome to bring any books you may already own with you for him to sign as well. If interested in reserving a copy, please feel free to PM me and we will hold one aside for you.

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

Bill Schwab

www.billschwab.com
www.photostock2009.com