Hey everybody,

I've been shooting lately with this Pressman 4x5 camera and Fuji Velvia quickloads with a Polaroid back, and about 50 percent of my shots have been showing a very obvious light leak/ flare that I can not pinpoint the source of. I got the same exact flare with both my 137mm and 120mm lenses, so I don't believe the lens is the issue.

Here are some example photos. All of which were taken on the same day, under overcast conditions.

This one is a really good instance of the flare. Usually it's only visible in the lower left hand corner, but this time there are two distinct instances.

This is a lesser example of the flare, also in the lower left hand corner. It's pretty minimal, but very distracting none the less.

This is a setup I took a test shot of before I set up my flashes. You can see the flare visible in the lower left hand corner, although it is cut off a bit toward the left side of the frame.

Here is the same shot as before, this time with the flashes. The F-stop has been closed down more and the shutter speed has been increased. The flare is minimized, but still present.

I don't see any pinholes in the bellows when I inspect it in the dark room. Does anybody have any ideas where the light leak may be coming from? Thanks a bunch!