Thread: Photoshop for (LF) Photographers

Photoshop for (LF) Photographers

I've posted the "Photoshop for Photographers" workshop schedule for June 2009. See the link below for full info; it's based in South Bend, IN, just a short drive east of Chicago.

http://www.dannyburk.com/photoshop_f...nstruction.htm

The classes are open to photographers of all formats, but I'd suggest that they are especially suitable for LF (and MF) photographers because greatest emphasis is placed on tools, layers, masks, and selections, tonality correction, color correction, and other essential topics, with conversion from RAW digital files only included if we have some digital shooters who request it.

There are 5-day "Full" classes (M-F) as well as 3-day weekend "Lite" classes (Fri-Sun). Instruction is tailored to each participant, and I want to stress that only techniques useful to photographers are included...no time wasted on graphics-only material!

Feel free to contact me at danny@dannyburk.com with any questions that you may have. The class is suitable for those new to Photoshop, but also includes many advanced techniques.

Regards,
    Danny
    Visit www.dannyburk.com for fine photography galleries, drum scanning, instructional workshops and Photoshop tutorial, tips and more

Re: Photoshop for (LF) Photographers

Hi Danny, It looks like a great class and outstanding value! If I was closer I would try to make it. Even an old dog can learn new tricks.

www.gladesgallery.com