I recently was given a Calumet CC-400 from a local photographer for free. I couldn't be more excited, but the camera has a few problems. First off, it is missing a few of the knobs to control and lock in the amount of tilt, as well as the whole bottom rail missing all of the knobs that allow you to lock it into place. Otherwise it is fine.

I have thought about possibly trying to find a junky camera to use the rail on mine, but I'm not sure how easy that would be. I am on a tight budget (not great for LF, i realize ). The only reason I'm even able to shoot 4x5 is because I got this for free (im 17 and already am spread between my DSLR, 6x6, 6x7 and 35mm rangefinders) I am also getting a lens, lens board, ground glass and film holders (hopefully) for free as well.

So I have two questions, where are the best places to find parts for cameras like this? I contacted calumet, but they didnt seem very optimistic about the parts. They want me to send a picture of the camera so they can see what parts they have to fix it. Or, does anyone on here have a junk CC-400 (or one of the 402, 403's) they would be willing to let go for relatively cheap.

Here is a picture of the camera.

Thanks in advance,
Tyler