On Saturday evening April 4th I will be presenting a lecture and book signing sponsored and organized by the Viewpoint Photographic Art Center in Sacramento. The event will be held at Cosumnes River College starting at 7:00 pm.

Here is a link to the details about the lecture:
www.viewpointgallery.org

General admission tickets for the lecture are $10.00 in advance, and $15.00 at the door. For students tickets are $5.00 in advance, and $7.00 at the door. Tickets can be purchased in advance by email, snail mail, or by phone. See contact information below.

Saturday, April 4, 7:00 PM
The Recital Hall at Cosumnes River College
8401 Center Parkway
Sacramento, California 95823

The last time I presented a lecture in Sacramento was in 1994. There was a terrific turnout, and the audience was very enthusiastic. I'm pleased to be able to offer this lecture to benefit the Viewpoint Photographic Art Center. Viewpoint is a great asset to the Sacramento area photographic community. I look forward to the possibility of meeting some forum members at the event.

If you have questions or would like to purchase advance tickets for the lecture call the Viewpoint Gallery at 916-441-2341 or email: info@viewpointgallery.org