Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: For Friends of Ted Harris

For Friends of Ted Harris

I hope I will be forgiven for offering this news here in this way, but I felt it was important to let his many friends here know that my husband, Ted Harris, passed away unexpectedly this evening, at our home in Enfield, New Hampshire.

Next to our family, nothing meant as much to him as the colleagues and friends who shared his love of photography. Those of you who visited our home last Saturday gave him one of the happiest days I can remember. My gratitude for your fellowship and many kindnesses extends far beyond that recent circle, to all of you who were part of his life as a photographer. I know he would want me to offer his love and thanks for the joy he took in having been part of this community.

I have many calls to make and things to take care of for Ted in the coming days and weeks, and I'll appreciate your writing either to his e-mail (tedharris@mac.com) or to mine (asrafferty@aol.com) if there are items of business left pending that I can help resolve. I'll ask your patience, but I hope you'll write if there are things I need to do now, on his behalf.

My most sincere thanks to those of you who returned the good will, eager mind, and giving heart with which he moved through the world... he celebrated being among you every day.

Amy Rafferty

Re: For Friends of Ted Harris

Amy, my sincere condolences. This is a shock and I am actually at a loss of words. He will always be remembered by us with respect and fondness.

Amy,

My thoughts are with you and your family. Ted was an extremely important part of the photographic community.

A complete loss of words. I can't believe it.

I am very sorry for your loss.

I'm deeply shocked and saddened by this. I'm sorry for your loss, Amy. Life is so precious, I truly hope Ted loved the life he had. I never, unfortunately, got to know him other than a few e-mails back and forth. He seemed, from his posts on here, quite a passionate person.

www.reallybigcameras.com

Amy,

I can't tell you how shocked and saddened I am by this news. Ted was one of the best guys I ever met, period. I can't begin to tell you how much I liked and respected Ted. He was a true friend and it was an honor and privilege to have known him.

Please accept my condolences.

Kerry

He was a fine man, my condolences

I'm shocked, speechless, and I'm sorry for your loss.
    Mike Boden

www.mikeboden.com
    Instagram: @mikebodenphoto

Oh Amy, this is a shock. I am sooo sorry. Although Ted and I never met, we've spoken on the phone and corresponded many times. He was definitely one of the good guys. And now taken from us way too soon.
    Kerik Kouklis
    www.kerik.com
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion

Montreal , Canada. Los Angeles, California

Post Re: For Friends of Ted Harris

Dear Amy,
    I'm so sorry to hear this. My condolescents and I will pray for Ted and his journey . TT