Thread: European Chamonix viewcamera reseler

Post European Chamonix viewcamera reseler

Hi all !

I'm looking for a serious reseller of chamonix viewcamera gears (and the camera itself, of course). I'll sell my Sinar F camera and 'im looking for a 45N1 Chamonix camera (wich have excellents notations and comments i believe).
    May be when i'll be rich (let me dream) i'll buy a sinar camera, but for now, i can't use i for all my photo. (but i'm keen on sinar calculator and its global construction)

This question is for Chamonix camera owner, where have you buy this fantastic camera?

Re: European Chamonix viewcamera reseler

.... those prices are rather high. If I am not mistaken than they are "Prix HT" what should meant that the 19.5% tax is not included yet. So - if I am correct - the toal price for a chamonix 4x5 would be cca 1100 euro. If you buy directly from the Chamonix - you will end up with cca 820 - 850 euro with taxes and shipping, and Hugo seems to be a nice person to deal with ...
    Matus

hugo zhang is the best...hands down. save yourself and just e mail him. he is a member of this site.
    My YouTube Channel has many interesting videos on Soft Focus Lenses and Wood Cameras. Check it out.

My YouTube videos
    oldstyleportraits.com
    photo.net gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Matus Kalisky View Post
    .... those prices are rather high. If I am not mistaken than they are "Prix HT" what should meant that the 19.5% tax is not included yet. So - if I am correct - the toal price for a chamonix 4x5 would be cca 1100 euro.
    Not knowing anything about the warranty-regulations in France, the price seems very reasonable to me. I'd expect the price a German reseller would take even higher, much higher. If you yourself import the camera it will have cost you about 1000€ until it is mounted on your tripod. Consider the cost of sending it back to China if you have an issue and you are somewhere near the price of the French reseller.
    Have a look at the discussion about the useless bubble levels in another thread nearby and get an idea of the risks a German reseller would go.

Ulrich

Many thank's all !