Thread: John Sexton 2009 Workshop Schedule and Brochure

John Sexton 2009 Workshop Schedule and Brochure

I am pleased to announce my 2009-2010 John Sexton Photography Workshops schedule. I taught my first photography workshop in 1975, and since that time I have conducted literally hundreds of workshops with thousands of participants.

Click here http://johnsexton.com/schedule2009.html for a detailed listing of workshops offered in this year and early 2010. On that web page you will also find links where you can download a PDF version of the illustrated 2009-2010 John Sexton Photography Workshops brochure.

If you would like to receive a beautifully printed copy of my 2009 workshop brochure, simply contact Laura Bayless by email info@johnsexton.com or call 831-659-3130. We will be happy to send you a copy of the brochure, and add you to our mailing list and email list if you desire.

Re: John Sexton 2009 Workshop Schedule and Brochure

Having attended four of John's workshops, I can testify that you will come away from any of his workshops a better photographer, a better darkroom printer, and best of all, with a renewed passion for photography.
    Brian Ellis
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them you'll be
    a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Brian,

Many thanks for your most generous comments. I have many fond memories of the workshop experiences we have shared together over the years.

John

Dave Karp

Brian is right.

The first print I made after returning from John's printing workshop was light years better than the best of the prints that were in the portfolio I brought to the workshop. Plus, it was a lot of fun.

My late father-in-law had a similar experience. His printing got better and he did not even attend a printing workshop! He went on the Southwest trip.