Re: Wild Idea for Next-Gen LF

Quote Originally Posted by GPS View Post

[...]

[...]
    Some more in the collection?

Pssst... Your record broke a while ago... Looks like a bad case of tired material to me. Happens when the load exceeds fatigue limit.

I'm not telling you how to do your engineering, but you obviously need to either reduce the load or use better material...

When was the last time anyone on this thread rode in a car? It seems there's an extremely explosive substance being carried around in it. Are all of the car designer's idiots because they're exposing millions of people to a possible death by explosion.

p.s. I think the OP's idea is interesting even if not affordable with current technology.

This thread has been blown out of any proportion. There's absolutely no need to keep beating the already dead horse.

I almost feel sorry for trying to express my opinion about the original topic and I definitely regret falling for a troll and thus contributing to butchering what could otherwise have been a very interesting discussion. If this makes the trolls among us happy, well, at least someone derived some satisfaction from all this, however sick.

If anybody feels like they absolutely have to keep hacking at the non-issues raised here in order to sleep better come next night, feel free to PM or email me instead of dumping it all here.

There. I hope this finally stops the madness.

Still Developing

Do you like this picture of my kitten?

Tim

p.s. Sorry for being slightly off topic
    p.p.s Sorry for lack of picture
    p.p.p.s Sorry...
    Still Developing at http://www.timparkin.co.uk and scanning at http://cheapdrumscanning.com