Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Question About Nick Brandt's Post Process + David Burdeny's Work

Re: Nick Brandt + David Burdeny's Work

Quote Originally Posted by aphexafx View Post
    Brandt is publishing a second book this September, if I understand correctly.

http://www.nickbrandt.com/

On This Earth is currently the most popular book on my coffee table.
    Yes, I could have had a look at his page.
    But the announcement looks like the new book also contains images from africa.

Like the wide ones more than the detail images.

rudi

Re: Question About Nick Brandt's Post Process + David Burdeny's Work

Does anyone know when Brandt's next book will become available for pre-order on Amazon? I can't wait and will have to take the coffee book approach for this one for at least the next couple of years.

Just noticed that Artmo has new Brandt works with actual prices listed this time.

Lioness Looking Out Over Plains is stunning. As suspected, the price is too much for me at this time –*$7,000.

The other is Kudu, which is also great. This one isn't too bad –*$1700. I guess you can make an offer and try to get the price down. Lord knows my pay check wont allow this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen in Montreal View Post
    I recall the very first time I saw the elephant shaking dust from his back picture, I called to buy a print the same day. I do not recall the price, but the disappointment of not being able to afford the print is almost as vivid as the degree of how much I was blown away I was by the image!
    This was a long time ago, but as you are all Nick Brandt fans and I now shoot 617 format with a D800 and Pentax 67 lenses I thought i might just pop in an alternative www.antonyb.com - enjoy the elephants

Quote Originally Posted by blakey View Post
    This was a long time ago, but as you are all Nick Brandt fans and I now shoot 617 format with a D800 and Pentax 67 lenses I thought i might just pop in an alternative www.antonyb.com - enjoy the elephants

Don't get me wrong, don't mean to be rude, but look carefully at nick Brandt, David Burdeny, or even Frans Lanting and Alex Bernasconi's work, and you don't seem to be in the same league......