I recently ordered a graflarger from a camera shop in the states and expect it to arrive any day. I'm wondering what would be an appropriate paper. I assume the most appropriate would be graded paper?

I have some Ilford Multigrade IV RC delux that I bought because a shop had it. I have used that for contact prints, but it seems super fast.

At Freestyle, they have a variety of papers that look like they might be appropriate and inexpensive. Using a screen of 8x10, glossy and fibre , I come up with Slavich Bromportrait 80, Slavich Unibrom 160 FB , and Fotokemika Emaks. For resin coated paper I get Arista EDU Ultra RC, and Arista II RC, as the less expensive papers.

Apparently, fiber is better if you want to do toning, but I don't really know anything about toning, except it can create a sepia print, and make a print last longer. Fiber is also slower to dry. RC is faster to dry, and better for contact prints (?).

That's more or less the sum total of my knowledge, but I would like to learn more and plan to make a big paper order, so any advice on paper selection would be much appreciated.

Tim