Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matting prints

Re: Matting prints

Quote Originally Posted by Turner Reich View Post
    This sounds fine for the West Coast people, are you ordering precut matts or full sheets? If a person was driving up there would they do a pickup, do they have a store front? Thanks
    Turner,

Documounts' website www.documounts.com provides very detailed information regarding their entire product line and shipping options for CONUS regions, Alaska and Hawaii. Check out all the terms and conditions for shipping. And yes they do have a store front in Portland available for pick up (address per website). There is a minimum 10-sheet order for 32x40 size.

Jerry

Re: Matting prints

Thanks for all your help. Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to order form the States, since there is such a long delay with parcels at the border. Apperantly the Canadian postal system opens all parcels, or so I was told. I have had delays often lasting 3 weeks. I seems to depend from whom I order. Badger Graphics is alway quite fast- usually a week and 1/2. But Freestyle, I have had delays quite a bit longer.

I chose a cooler matte from the local art supply in town, and I think that will work fine. Again, thanks for all you help.