Thread: Darkcloth discovery

Darkcloth discovery

While cleaning out my basement, I came across an old golf bag, unused for many y ears. Looking in the bag, I discovered a lightweight nylon gizmo which I used to cover the top of the clubs .... It's black, has drawstrings and ties at either end, and even has a small cut in one end to fit my neck! voila - the perfect fit ting darkcloth.

Darkcloth discovery

Other LF uses for cast-off golf equipment: A solid old "Ball-Boy" or other good brand of golf cart can be adapted to carry LF gear for short to moderate hikes from parking area to shooting position in the desert/mountains etc. (got this idea recently when I saw a homeless guy downtown using one in preference to the conventional shopping cart).... Golf umbrellas: An excellent means of keeping a stiff wind from causing camera movement when shooting out in the mountains/desert etc. Golf umbrellas are bigger and stronger than std. umbrellas.... Golf bags: A light canvas golf bag can be a good tote for a big tripod. -jeff buckels

Darkcloth discovery

Make your choice now, golf or large format, either one will cost you a small fortune and you'll never perfect either. I take pictures like Tiger Woods and smack a ball like ...you get the picture. Regards Dave

Darkcloth discovery

Does the recent Supreme Court ruling have any impact on the legality of using a motorized golf cart for professional large format photography?

Darkcloth discovery

No. Hauling all that stuff around is integral to the enterprise.