Thread: i need job as photographer

i need job as photographer

Dear friends. I am photographer working in saudi from about 20years. deals with studio portraits products &copying . Now i need job in any other country so money no problem i want to see the world by my profession so any one have any idea please help me mamodi

Beverly Hills, California

Mohammad: The answer to your question lies completely within you. Making a good living via photography is not a simple matter. Some of the regulars experts on this site can give you advice, but you should be more specific in your initial question: Did you want to stay in one particular country and find one job there, or did you want to travel all aound the world and make photography pay for you travels ALL AROUND the world? Andre

Mohammad, you can go to http://www.photo.net/community/forums, and select "General Photography forum"; there is a "Career/Business" section with a lot of information about the subject.

guys. Guys.

translation:

"Hi, I've been working professionally as a photographer in Saudi Arabia. I want a job in a country like America, so don't worry about paying me a lot of money, I just want to get out of my country. Please help, thanks."

MY DIER FRIEND,I TRYING TO FIND A SAME JOB! I TRY TO GOING FROM YUGOSLAVIA !SERBIA ! IM PHOTOGRAPHER SINCE 1990,IM WORKING LIKE SOUND ENG. IN THE LOCAL RADIO STATION & PHOTOGRAPHER,BUT I HAVE 150 DM ON THE MOUNTHS FOR THIS JOBS- WITH THIS MONEY I CANT LIVE - I TRY TO FIND ANY PHOTO JOB ON THE NET !

LETS CHANGE OUR PHOTOS! PEOPLE,WRITE & HELP, PLEASE!!! ALEXA11420@YAHOO.COM.

Im Alexandar from serbia, & i need on line job!I working photos,sounds,web !Please contact me for the best work ressultS !!!

Hello! I am from Romania, 29 years old (man), I am looking to work as a photographer in USA or in Europe. I am taking photos since I was 15. I took many photos at different occasions, wedings, phots for brochures, parties. I have participatet at several photo exibitions, last year I got in to the final of the International photo exibition organised by the International Library of Photography in MD - USA. I love very much taking photos.

Please let me know if there is a place for me. Thank's a lot.

Fancsali Istvan