Thread: A question to Walker Titan owners

A question to Walker Titan owners

My favorite lens is my Caltar N-II 135mm/5.6, which is identical to the Rodensto ck sironar-N 135.Its a very small and sharp lens, and I wind up using it about 8 0% of the time. If someone have any experiece with this lens onthe Walker Titan SF that I want to get soon, please let me know if its possible to fold down the camera with this lens on. This will help me cut down the guesswork as I'm planni g on mail-ordering the camera, without checking it out first. Thanks in advance

Hagai, This isn't exactly what you are looking for, but I use a 135mm Sironar-S and it will not allow my Titan to fold up. I don't know how the dimensions of the Sironar N and S compare. I personally see this as a minor point. I happily put up with this small inconvenience, and think that the Walker Titan is a wonderful camera. It is tough, easy to use, and quite weather proof. Many of my favorite photos have been taken in the rain and snow-something that I would not do with a wood camera. Hope this h

Richard Wasserman

https://www.rwasserman.com/

Hagai,

I use the Rodenstock Sironar-N 135mm lens with my Walker Titan, and it is possible to close the camera with this lens on. Feel feel to email me if you have more questions about the Walker - like the other responder I think it's a great camera....

-Bill

How much movement does the SF allow with a 90mm lens? Can a 75 be used as well or do you need the wide model?

Richard (Ross),

I haven't used a 90mm lens with the Titan SF, so I can't give you a definitive answer.

You might want to check out the review at www.walkercameras.com, which claims that the camera worked well with a 65mm lens as well as a 210mm lens. (Whether you want to believe the review is another question.)