Thread: Book Release Announcement

Book Release Announcement

I am pleased to be able to announce the release of my photo book The Hudson River: A Great American Treasure.

The book will be featured this Sunday in the New York Daily News. The book is published by Rizzoli International Publications and will be officially released November 4. It is available for re-order at Amazon.com and signed copies are available through my web site. It is a handsome hard back book, 12.5" x 9" and features the beauty of the Hudson River and its surrounding landscapes from New York City to the Adirondacks. The book benefits Scenic Hudson, a ground breaking conservation organization who took on ConEd in the 1960's and won (ConEd wanted to destroy the landmark Storm King Mountain to build a power plant).

While much of the book is populated with stitched panoramas (25" x 9"), the cover photo and some inside images are large format images.

Photos from the book will also be featured in 2009 in a solo exhibition at the Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art at SUNY New Paltz.

Re: Book Release Announcement

Congratulations, Greg.
    The Hudson Valley is the stomping grounds of my youth, (grew up in Woodstock), so I will probably have to pick up a copy!!

Peter