Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fall Color in the Tetons and Western Colorado

Re: Fall Color in the Tetons and Western Colorado

i just got back from the sawtooths in idaho (great aspens....perfect as of 3 days ago).

down near bryce and capital; reef they were doing well and looking nice about 2 weeks ago....you better hurry.....

photos to come....
    My YouTube Channel has many interesting videos on Soft Focus Lenses and Wood Cameras. Check it out.

My YouTube videos
    oldstyleportraits.com
    photo.net gallery

Was photographing northeast of Silverton yesterday. The Aspens are in prime colors between Durango and Silverton. Molas and Coal Bank Passes are awesome.

This was surprising because as I mentioned a couple of days ago the Aspens at the upper elevations east of Durango are leafless. (Strong winds, maybe?)
    al

Saratoga, CA

Al,
    That's good to hear! My mouth is good to go so I'm taking off tomorrow (from the S.F. bay area) and should be in Grand Junction late Sat. or early Sunday. From there I'll head south toward Durango, hopefully there will still be some color but if not, I'll go to the north rime of the Grand Canyon.

Gale

Terence

Durango is in full peak. Maybe slightly past. It's the only area I saw this week that wasn't well past peak.