Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LFinfo deteriorating??

LFinfo deteriorating??

It seems that all that is posted lately is lounge and for sale. Is LF photography dead??..Evan Clarke

Re: LFinfo deteriorating??

No, it only seems that way if one spends time in The Lounge.

Make that a lot of posting in Lounge, For Sale, and posts complaining about all the postings in Lounge, and For Sale.

I'll be using the 8x10 this week-end, and also giving a talk on Carbon printing in Newport, Oregon for regional members of APUG. So it aint dead yet

Vaughn

I agree. Though, if you actually look at the seeming plethora of lounge threads/posts, it is really an ongoing discussion amongst only about 6 people. Like Alaska it covers allot of territory but has a tiny population.
    Thanks,
    Kirk

at age 73:
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"

Well, at some point, all possible LF issues will have been discussed, right?

I have the Lounge on ignore, and there still seem to be interesting things discussed here. Maybe if you turn off the lounge, it won't seem like it's overwhelming everything else.

Click on "My Settings" then "Edit Options" and scroll down to choose the forums you would like to exclude from view.

Evan, I hope not. Maybe a lot of LF photographers are out in the field seeking out images. I know I am here in Austin. Just discovered a great image two miles from my house. An icon of old Austin and Texas - a multicolored old pickup parked beside an old wooden water tower both backed by a chinaberry tree which will turn brilliant yellow come late October.

Nate Potter

I put the lounge on ignore a few days ago when I realised that I am actually not at all fussed about the US elections, considering I live on a tiny island that isn't governed by said country (at least we pretend we aren't).

Seems to still be some threads going on. I've not shot much LF recently, but I keep up to date with the posts out of interest. If I've still got interest in something, it can't be dead - I'm no necrophiliac.

Richard M. Coda

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb View Post
    I have the Lounge on ignore, and there still seem to be interesting things discussed here. Maybe if you turn off the lounge, it won't seem like it's overwhelming everything else.

Click on "My Settings" then "Edit Options" and scroll down to choose the forums you would like to exclude from view.
    Thanks David for the tip. So glad I don't have to read, or get tempted to participate in that forum anymore.
    Photographs by Richard M. Coda
    my blog
    Primordial: 2010 - Photographs of the Arizona Monsoon
    "Speak softly and carry an 8x10"
    "I shoot a HYBRID - Arca/Canham 11x14"

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb View Post

Thanks, I was looking for it and didn't see it...EC