Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lodima Fine Art Paper

Re: Lodima Fine Art Paper

Keep sending in your orders as we need to blow out this initial offering ASAP.

I can tell you from direct personal experience that the time and effort that went into this project over the last few years was absolutely enormous and for that Michael and Paula should be held in the highest esteem within the photographic community at large. It would have been easy at least half a dozen times for them to throw in the towel but the sheer persistance to see this to a successful completion is a testament to the passion that they share for this product.

Share this marvelous news with anyone that you know that wants to use this wonderful photographic paper and help Michael and Paula insure its success.

Thanks

Cooke, Heliar, Petzval...yeah

I'm in for a box too. At least I can use 5 Kg of Amidol again
    Peter Hruby
    www.peterhruby.ca

This is great news. I know you've been working on this for a long time and that the final product absolutely had to meet your standards. Christmas has come early for many photographers.

Cooke, Heliar, Petzval...yeah

I can certainly say that people they hold AZO paper for prices going up just got a steep price dive, to Lodima price level.
    Peter Hruby
    www.peterhruby.ca

Etobicoke (west Toronto), west of the mighty Humber...

"It is with great pleasure that we announce to the global photography community that Lodima Fine Art™ silver chloride photographic paper has been manufactured and is now available for purchase."
    but limited for now to the global community that resides in the US....

At this time, we are ONLY ACCEPTING ONLINE ORDERS FROM THE US.
    Or is that just for online orders? Can my Japanese, Polish, French and especially, Canadian friends buy a box at this time by e-mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard K. View Post
    Or is that just for online orders? Can my Japanese, Polish, French and especially, Canadian friends buy a box at this time by e-mail?

I believe that what Michael is saying is that his online purchasing system cannot handle anything but domestic US shipping costs. If you are abroad and want to purchase a box please contact him via e-mail with your specific details so he can assess the shipping costs correctly. He is counting on customers overseas and will prudently accomodate them.

Cheers!

I don't even make silver gelatin prints and I ordered a box. I even have some Grade 1,2,3 and 4 of some old Azo around. I must be nuts...

Vaughn

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kadillak View Post
    I believe that what Michael is saying is that his online purchasing system cannot handle anything but domestic US shipping costs. If you are abroad and want to purchase a box please contact him via e-mail with your specific details so he can assess the shipping costs correctly. He is counting on customers overseas and will prudently accomodate them.

Cheers!
    Ah....thanks Michael; I knew it had to be something like that! I didn't think they'd have a party and not invite Canucks... I'll go e-mail now...

Congratulations to Michael and Paula for their efforts in making this kind of paper available again.

I'll be in for ordering next year!

Kind regards,
    Geert