Are you shooting color or B&W? I'd choose Zion over the Page area. You can shoot in Zion for a couple of days and still not get below the surface. There are miles and miles of beautiful canyons up on the top. Antelope? I've shot tons of film there with a view camera and still prefer a 35mm or 2 1/4. Unless you are heavily into filters and know what the effects of under or over exposure does to colors on Trans films this is not the time of year for exquisite color in the slots. Bryce is a really good place right now with morning light. The north rim of Grand Canyon was still closed last week. I went and shot a bunch of pictographs and small ruin sites last week and the water was high in some of the canyons. Take a guided tour of some of the Canyon de Chelly ruins. There are some nice images to be had there. Arches is fantastic right now too along with the cedar gnats. Late afternoon the light is really nice at Delicate Arch. Potash road offers some really nice views too. Have fun. James