I'm more familiar with this in 35mm than LF, and I've never done it myself, so I can't give you starting values. I'd probably pick the same ones you start with for a color print and go from there. As for getting the right tint, I'd guess it is probably similar to color printing.

I don't know about LF, but the 35mm XP2 doesn't have the orange mask that color films have. My experience is that this results in prints that are more sepia tone. Unfortunately, they sometimes get a little yellowish which makes it look a bit too jaundiced for my taste, but that's easily correctable.

In 35mm, Kodak's chromogenic B&W films (T400CN, which is available in 4x5 if I recall correctly, and Black&White Select, which isn't) both have orange masks. This helps them print more neutrally. I've got some prints from T400CN with a bluish tone I kind of like. I've seen some done in greenish/olive that didn't impress me too much, but if you had the right subject matter it might be nice.

I'd probably use the XP2 super, but keeping a blank color negative around to use as an orange mask is probably a very good idea. Please let us know how it worked.

What I've found working with these films in 35mm is that the grain is really hard to see. When I'm printing them I frequently end up using an image focuser rather than a grain focuser. If I only have a grain focuser around I try to find a small area with high contrast and focus there.

Dave