Hello;

After hearing nothing but wonderful things about the dr5 process, I decided to give it a try myself. I sent a roll of 120 film two weeks ago from Boulder, CO (about 40 minutes away from Denver where dr5 is located). I still have not received my film back. The communication from them has also been unclear. I was told that if I wanted my film developed faster I would have to pay in addition to the almost $15 per roll for rush processing. Finally, I was told my film shipped out via FedEx on Thursday and that I would receive a tracking number. It is now Monday and the tracking number I finally received indicated that the film was only shipped out today.

I am trying to find out if someone else has had a similar frustrating experience, or if hopefully this is a one-time deal. Of course when I see the results I will determine if the process is worth the trouble and the expense before sending my sheet film.

What have your experiences been? Does it always take two weeks to get the film back? Thanks for any input.