I came in possession of an old (incomplete) Polaroid camera… not in best condition, but working just fine… Indeed - as a gift it is in wonderful and excellent condition ;-)
I won't use it as camera (maybe once as a pinhole camera for efke's "new" direct positive paper), but I would like to use it's two parts: shutter, small copal press (with 75mm Tominon, what size it might be?) which is just working fine at almost all speeds, and camera's ring-blitz… flash… (shown on the bottom of linked photo). But how?

(after fast search I have found that our member sewolf66 have mentioned it's usage for macro work, but he have power pack… and his possible answer in forum might be of usage for someone else too)

My idea, or wish I have, is to use that lightning source for macro work with Tachihara in the filed (woods mostly), and I would like to carry as smallest batteries as possible. Btw, is there any "fast" way to see if that ring-blitz is actually working?
So, the final question is - how to power that flash without original and huge power pack? I haven't found any specifications about it.

tnx for any help:)