Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi also from Holland

Re: Hi also from Holland

Thanks all.
    @John my cambro is type 53883 (or at least that is the number I found on it) I haven't got a tripod yet for it. Trying to get one 2nd hand. But I have to save first.

@HKA Wich part exactly? I am originally from Twente. I am a tukker so to say.

@Geert This one was on sale from bankrupt PDA photography in Hilvarenbeek. I stumbled upon it and thought it would be a great opportunity (cost me only 181 euro's) I'll see if I can upload some pick in the correct forum here.

So the start for 8x10 polaroid has begun. I discovered yesterday I also have a back for I think 5x7. Pretty cool to have so much choice in format.

Hoi Peter,

there seem to be quit a lot of idiots aroudn here ;-) ... welcome, Since you live in Maastricht you must be familiar with 'De molen van Clemens (de leeuwenmolen)', this object once belonged to my family, maybe you can try to make a pictuire of it with your new LF camera.....

cheers en welcome

Francois

Enne, dink ter oan; Mestreech get bove alles !

I would defenitely like to do that...but first I need to praktise a lot en get a decent tripod. And a car because it is way too bulky to carry around in a backpack.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Degroto View Post
    @HKA Wich part exactly? I am originally from Twente. I am a tukker so to say.
    Yes, I am also a real Tukker and live now in Stork City...

Quote Originally Posted by hka View Post
    Yes, I am also a real Tukker and live now in Stork City...
    Stork city..that would be Hengeloooooo? Cool. I'll see you arounf either here or on apug.

Andi Heuser

Hello Peter,
    Greetings from Düsseldorf.
    Could I tell you an idea ,to try the cambo without a tripod?

Maybee you can make some improvisation.I mean if you have an old solid table ,you could fix the camera on it.Has the camera an optical bank with a bankholder?Then you could fix the bankholder with a screw and plates on the table (as solid as possible)
    Take a second smaller table ,some wooden cubes ,a board .Then you have a first base to try the camera with some stillife.

Hi Sanchi,

I don't have that much room to do that. Nor do I have have a table I can use for that. Anyway I can buy a gitzo tripod for a decent price so I think i will be allright. Thanks for the tip. I need to buy a polaroid holder 4x5 as well so it will be a couple of weeks before I can start for real.

Quote Originally Posted by sanchi heuser View Post
    Hello Peter,
    Greetings from Düsseldorf.
    Could I tell you an idea ,to try the cambo without a tripod?

Maybee you can make some improvisation.I mean if you have an old solid table ,you could fix the camera on it.Has the camera an optical bank with a bankholder?Then you could fix the bankholder with a screw and plates on the table (as solid as possible)
    Take a second smaller table ,some wooden cubes ,a board .Then you have a first base to try the camera with some stillife.