Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Hi also from Holland

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    89

    Re: Hi also from Holland

    Thanks all.
    @John my cambro is type 53883 (or at least that is the number I found on it) I haven't got a tripod yet for it. Trying to get one 2nd hand. But I have to save first.

    @HKA Wich part exactly? I am originally from Twente. I am a tukker so to say.

    @Geert This one was on sale from bankrupt PDA photography in Hilvarenbeek. I stumbled upon it and thought it would be a great opportunity (cost me only 181 euro's) I'll see if I can upload some pick in the correct forum here.

    So the start for 8x10 polaroid has begun. I discovered yesterday I also have a back for I think 5x7. Pretty cool to have so much choice in format.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    8

    Re: Hi also from Holland

    Hoi Peter,

    there seem to be quit a lot of idiots aroudn here ;-) ... welcome, Since you live in Maastricht you must be familiar with 'De molen van Clemens (de leeuwenmolen)', this object once belonged to my family, maybe you can try to make a pictuire of it with your new LF camera.....


    cheers en welcome


    Francois

    Enne, dink ter oan; Mestreech get bove alles !

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    89

    Re: Hi also from Holland

    I would defenitely like to do that...but first I need to praktise a lot en get a decent tripod. And a car because it is way too bulky to carry around in a backpack.

    Peter

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    37

    Re: Hi also from Holland

    Quote Originally Posted by Degroto View Post
    @HKA Wich part exactly? I am originally from Twente. I am a tukker so to say.
    Yes, I am also a real Tukker and live now in Stork City...

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    89

    Re: Hi also from Holland

    Quote Originally Posted by hka View Post
    Yes, I am also a real Tukker and live now in Stork City...
    Stork city..that would be Hengeloooooo? Cool. I'll see you arounf either here or on apug.

  6. #16
    Andi Heuser
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Düsseldorf,Germany
    Posts
    339

    Re: Hi also from Holland

    Hello Peter,
    Greetings from Düsseldorf.
    Could I tell you an idea ,to try the cambo without a tripod?

    Maybee you can make some improvisation.I mean if you have an old solid table ,you could fix the camera on it.Has the camera an optical bank with a bankholder?Then you could fix the bankholder with a screw and plates on the table (as solid as possible)
    Take a second smaller table ,some wooden cubes ,a board .Then you have a first base to try the camera with some stillife.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    89

    Re: Hi also from Holland

    Hi Sanchi,

    I don't have that much room to do that. Nor do I have have a table I can use for that. Anyway I can buy a gitzo tripod for a decent price so I think i will be allright. Thanks for the tip. I need to buy a polaroid holder 4x5 as well so it will be a couple of weeks before I can start for real.



    Quote Originally Posted by sanchi heuser View Post
    Hello Peter,
    Greetings from Düsseldorf.
    Could I tell you an idea ,to try the cambo without a tripod?

    Maybee you can make some improvisation.I mean if you have an old solid table ,you could fix the camera on it.Has the camera an optical bank with a bankholder?Then you could fix the bankholder with a screw and plates on the table (as solid as possible)
    Take a second smaller table ,some wooden cubes ,a board .Then you have a first base to try the camera with some stillife.

Similar Threads

  1. Hello from Holland
    By Swa in forum Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-Jul-2008, 13:24
  2. Email address for Stabillix BV in Holland ?
    By Paul Schilliger in forum Gear
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2-Aug-2001, 04:33

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •