Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Boley View Post
II only worked with 2 papers of interest to me. Ilford Gold Fiber Silk, and Innova F Type Ultra Smooth.
Thanks again Tyler for sharing those prints with us all! That in itself must have been quite a bit of work.

I am just now starting to use GLOP myself. I am printing with Hahnemuhle Fine Art Baryta and the Innova Glossy Warmtone. I also have the Harman Glossy FB Ai.

After printing with those I will pull out the prints that you sent and **finally** be able to comment on them accurately. I am using a 20x24 inch portrait for testing on mine.

I am comparing the GLOP to the Premier Art Printshield, not sure if that was one of the standard sprays that you were trying to think of Tyler?

What did you determine as the best timing for GLOP on those 2 papers? It certainly is much easier to use than the sprays (which require a trip to the garage.)

Interestingly, the Hahnemuhle Fine Art Baryta in rolls is not much more expensive than the Ilford Gold Silk. They are $130 vs. $110 for a 24"x40' roll at Calumet, not much of a difference. The sheets are almost 2x as much.