Mods please move this thread to an appropriate category (such as the lounge) if it is not best placed in this forum

Calling any or all French members to the forum. Sadly not LF, but I'm trying to track down photo books by JeanLoup Sieff. Annoyingly they are almost impossible to find here in the UK - the most modern version is easily found, but try finding Torses Nus or Indiscretes, you'll be lucky!

So I'm especially after Torses Nus, published by Contrejour. Of course some of the other JLS books I'd probably be interested in too.

Minutes ago I was outbid on a German copy of Torses Nus, so it appears it's available in at least two languages.

If any of you members in France or Germany happen across your favoured secondhand bookshops and come across these books, please be kind and let me know how much they are and whether they're in a good condition.

My French is a little too poor to be taking a trip to France and trying to ask for a specific book, it would be something like "uuuuhhhh......uhhhh... je voudrais une livre de JeanLoup Sieff, uhhhmmmm...... c'est appelle torses nus" which I'm sure sounds way too much like a tourist who only just scraped a GCSE in French.

As per German, I'd be hopeless to even start!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!