Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Consequences of Fatali incident

Consequences of Fatali incident

"From the very beginning he has taken total responsibility for his actions, he has spent hours with the NPS answering questions, trying to work with them to rectify what happened. I don?t understand all this negative energy that is directed at him, especially by people who don?t know him."Kai Reed

Well Kai, he wasn't exactly honest or took "total responsibility" with Steve Simmons of "View Camera" now did he?

This is the crux of the problem: By setting himself up as a purist and then doing something incredibly stupid and artificial he is the one who has done the most damage to himself and his credibility. I have no doubt of the power of the guy's work or of his general integrity and well meaning asperations, but as Oscar Wilde put it: "the pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple".

Consequences of Fatali incident

Thank you, Kai, for these words from your heart. As you suggest, many who have h ad harsh words and quick reaction did so because they did not know the man, nor the exact circumstances. It's sad that a sensible man like Michael was exposed to public condemnation and treated the way he was. There have been days I was shamed to be part of this forum, and not me only but many of us have always had much sympathy for him and wish him now courage to get over this sad story and keep doing his wonderful work and share his cheerful nat ure the way he has always done.