OK, I’ve selected my 4x5 color negatives for printing. Which U.S. labs have you had the best results for high quality drum scans and prints, specifically from color negatives?

From earlier posts here, I gather that a scanning service using an Aztec Premier with its supposedly more suitable software for color negatives and an experienced operator, would give me a head start.

Mostly to save shipping time, I’m looking for a lab which can offer both the scanning and printing on a Lightjet or similar under one roof.

Photocraft Imaging in Colorado is the only lab I’ve found so far. I will send in a couple negatives to be printed at about 3 feet wide to determine quality, then decide if I should be shooting 8x10 negatives instead!

I want to offer a sincere thank you to all of you who post here regularly. While I’ve had over 30 years of professional photography experience, my very recent exploration of large format photography has been made much easier because of the practical information you’ve shared.