Thread: Bag for Quickloads/holder

Bag for Quickloads/holder

Friends, I am headed to the Middle East in a few week and will be bringing my Toyo 45A and three lenses, all in a Kata bag. Going to be tight bec I am shlepping a Nikon D70 an two lenses as well. To streamline the shooting I am taking a bunch of Astia and Provia Quickloads and the Fuji holder. I'd like to find some sort of zippered or Velcro bag about the same dimensions as the holder that I can put the film and holder in - and secure it to the pack somehow. Insulation would be great given the heat. I have looked around but have found nothing that is dedicated to this purpose. Suggestions?

Re: Bag for Quickloads/holder

My Kodak Readyload Professional (late model with the red release tab) came with a nice holder w/velcro closure. It's just the size of the holder however. Not large enough for film also.

The Gnass film holder bag is perfect, except that actually getting one from Gnass is a challenge. You might post a WTB listing -- I sold mine years ago when I gave up on Ready/Quickloads.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Petronio View Post
    The Gnass film holder bag is perfect, except that actually getting one from Gnass is a challenge. You might post a WTB listing -- I sold mine years ago when I gave up on Ready/Quickloads.
    Frank, I checked out his site which was not functioning. While I do not have the luxury of a protracted transaction, your suggestion to post a WTB is a good one. What would a fair price be? Maybe I will just go to Walmart and look for an insulated lunch bag, or something like that. Tx

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzano View Post
    My Kodak Readyload Professional (late model with the red release tab) came with a nice holder w/velcro closure. It's just the size of the holder however. Not large enough for film also.
    Ya, I have one of those too. Shame it is too small for film. Tx for your reply.

How about one of the side bags for the Kelty back packs from PhotoBackpacker.com?
    They're supposed to hold 2 boxes of quickloads, I'm thinkinf of purchasing one of the backpacks
    Dave Hally