Thread: Good or Bad

Good or Bad

I was watching a photography show in youtube (unfortunately Turkish). This is a TV show actually. Two different photographer were speaking in same show at different times. One of them said 'How great everyone has digital camera now and learn more about photography day by day, they see how great photography is.' Other photographer was totally opposite and said 'I hate when I see people with telephone cameras, they have no idea what they are doing, without learning philosophy of photography there is no meaning of taking pictures. What will you do all those pictures.'

It was very interesting to see, exactly same subject but very different idea.

That is my questions. Is it good to see more people outside with their cameras?

Re: Good or Bad

I see it just as an extention of Kodak's "You click the shutter, and we'll do the rest."

My interest in photography was began by looking through piles of small B&W prints in a drawer next to my parents' bed -- snapshots of family and friends. Who knows how many of those taking their first photos with a phone camera might be sparked to take it further -- perhaps even to LF? Or their kids looking at images created by their parents and relatives with phone cameras and asking themselves if they can take this interesting stuff even further.

Vaughn

Re: Good or Bad

I don't like the cell phone cameras either but that more and more people get a digital camera is actually a good sign for me.

Re: Ata Profile

Quote Originally Posted by dreamath View Post
    ATA GROUP is privately owned trustee and corporate services group with offices in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, USA, Singapore, the British Virgin Islands, Samoa, Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou and Shenzhen. We are staffed by a professional team of lawyers, accountants and consultants with a wealth of experience both in their respective professions as well as specifically in the offshore industry. Our operational offices around the world is more than 120,000 square kilometers. This combination of offices and expertise enables ATA to provide an exceptional portfolio of quality services to a global client base(来源:注册香港公司网)
    Huh?
    "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White