Thread: Workshops in Europe

Workshops in Europe

Hi all.

Is here somebody who knows something about EUROPEAN workshops for large format p hotography?

Thnx

Workshops in Europe

Sinar, Switzerland, makes good but pretty expensive workshops in Switzerland. That at "www.sinar.ch".

Workshops in Europe

I believe that Bruce Barnbaum will be holding some workshops in Europe over the next year. Although his workshops are not specifically geared to any particular format, he is an exceptional teacher and photographer.

Workshops in Europe

An alternative workshop for yourself would be to attend the Pepignon Foto Festival in southern France in September I believe--attending this one or the one in Arles, France was most impressive & stimulating for me--perhaps not so much as "how to" but certainly "creative & stimulating"------if I had my druthers at this time, I would be there! what is so unique is the opportunity to share ,exchange & to intermingle. This country doesn't have anything like it except perhaps the Houston Foto fesitival which is becoming unique as well.

someone is offering a photo workshop in Tuscany, Italy--the periodicals mention it.

Workshops in Europe

I can't vouch for them because I know nothing about them, but if you get on the Lotus View Camera web site, they advertise their own. Some seem a bit off-the-wall but it might be worth a look.

Workshops in Europe

Therer are many workshops held in Europe. The workshops held in Cartona, Italy are fabulous. Checjk out Vision Quest on the web. Ron Rosenstock is one of the best. There are many advertisements in Outdoor Photographer too. James