Thread: Hi from El Cajon, CA

Hi from El Cajon, CA

Hi, I'm Mike Cienfuegos from El Cajon, CA. Just east of San Diego about 18 miles from the coast. I have been shooting mostly 35mm, with a recent jump into the digital world, but I keep coming back to film. I have been using a Mamiya C3 TLR and a Mamiya press, just loving the larger negatives. When I get the chance, I want to get a 4x5. Landscapes mostly. This forum is a great resource, I hope to be able to use it.

Re: Hi from El Cajon, CA

Welcome Mike! I'm just down the road in Jamul. Hope you get into LF soon. I got into it very cheaply. There are bargains to be had everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade D View Post
    Welcome Mike! I'm just down the road in Jamul. Hope you get into LF soon. I got into it very cheaply. There are bargains to be had everywhere.
    Thank you. So I have noticed, but I just got canned from my job, have to be back to work before I start spending money

Welcome aboard, Mike!
    "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White

We got a Toyo View D45G yesterday. Now to learn how to use it properly. It is so much different from the Speed Graphic I had so many years ago. I will need all the help I can get. Patty will be taking a photography course at the local community college, hopefully we can both learn from her classes.