Thread: Feisol CT-3372 and CT-3472 Ultra Light Heavy Duty Tripods

www.reallybigcameras.com

Feisol CT-3372 and CT-3472 Ultra Light Heavy Duty Tripods

Really Big Cameras is pleased to announce the new CT-3372 and CT-3472 ultra light, heavy duty tripods from Feisol.

These new ultra light weight heavy duty tripods have the same load rating as the Feisol CT-3371 and CT-3471 models, but are over a pound lighter - complete specs available here.

The Feisol CT-3372 and CT-3472 offer the ultimate combination of high strength and low weight. This makes them the perfect heavy duty tripods for hiking and backpacking. They are well suited for large format, or long lens use, or any other application that demands a rock solid support.

For a very limited time, customers who pre-order a Feisol CT-3372 or CT-3472 from Really Big Cameras will receive their choice of a free accessory gift package. For details on this limited time offer, please scroll down to the bottom of this page.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras
    http://reallybigcameras.com

Re: Feisol CT-3372 and CT-3472 Ultra Light Heavy Duty Tripods

Are going to be carrying those camera carts anytime soon? Or have you had a chance to check them out for 4x5 camera use?
    Greg Lockrey

Wealth is a state of mind.
    Money is just a tool.
    Happiness is pedaling +25mph on a smooth road.

www.reallybigcameras.com

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Lockrey View Post
    Are going to be carrying those camera carts anytime soon? Or have you had a chance to check them out for 4x5 camera use?
    Greg,

I have not had a chance to try the handcarts, but based on what I've read on the Feisol web site, it' doesn't sound like they would be suitable for large format use. Specifically:

"The purpose of our photographic handcart is to simulate monopod function and bring basic support. It does not intend to provide sturdy support similar to a traditional tripod. When bonding camera and lens on the handcart ballhead, your hand(s) must be kept on the handle or camera all time to provide support."

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras

Thanks, I was just curious if it was suitable for 4x5. I use a hand cart now and thought if I could streamline my operation a bit.
    Greg Lockrey

Wealth is a state of mind.
    Money is just a tool.
    Happiness is pedaling +25mph on a smooth road.

www.reallybigcameras.com

The special "free gifts" promotion (click here for details) has been extended for all CT-3372 and CT-3472 pre-orders placed by 9:00pm PST on May 15th.

This is your chance to get a free set of stainless steel spikes and your choice of a free center column kit or free leveling base when you pre-order one of these new ultra light heavy duty Feisol carbon fiber tripods.

Kerry Thalmann
    Really Big Cameras