Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Glazer's Camera & ULF Tmax 400

Re: Glazer's Camera & ULF Tmax 400

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Zhang View Post
    Sal,

I will email him later today to see how many boxes are short to meet the minimum.
    Great. Just don't count on quick responses from William before Sunday, May 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazer's Camera View Post
    Hello,

Just a quick note to let everyone that I am in and out of the office this week (mostly out) so communication might be a bit spotty for the next few days. Rest assured that I am taking notes on all emails and things are proceeding apace and the enthusiasm so far is great! I am checking emails and voicemails daily and things will be back to normal this coming Sunday...

Gaithersburg, MD. (Washington, DC suburbs)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kadillak View Post
    I developed and sold the concept all by myself, found the initial sponsor, negotiated the deal, engaged the consuming public AND sold it without any external support of any kind from anyone including View Camera.
    Mike:

The next time you're around here, dinner's on me. (BTW, I've emailed William about the 5x7 I want. I suggest anyone else interested in this format do the same.)

Jim

Gaithersburg, MD. (Washington, DC suburbs)

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Gasteazoro View Post
    Anybody know what the minimum amount of boxes for the 12x20 run is? I know, I know, I could call William, but rather save the long distance fare to actually buy a box or two..
    Email him, Jorge. He's quite responsive and probably would rather have an email of your desired quantity to more easily keep his running tallies. williaml@glazerscamera.com

Thanks for all the input so far. I have asked Kodak to add 6.8x8.5 to their list of possible SKU's, but have yet to hear back from them. As I stated before, it's important that we hear from photographers interested in this offering. This helps us gauge the interest in various sizes and figure out what sizes to open up an ordering period for. We really appreciate all the interest thus far.

William

Hello All,

Just wanted to clear up a couple of things. We are not "scheduling" any formats at this time,nor are we planning to schedule certain formats for certain times of the year. We are responding to demand and research I've done over the last few months. We have a pre-order period going for 11x14,12x20 and 6.5x8.5. We can order any amount of film we want at any time,in any of the formats Kodak has SKU's for, it's not a matter of Kodak fitting us into their runs. Glazer's is not the "sponsor" of this ULF project. We are a dealer that has been dealing with Kodak for 65 years and this is another product that we carry. We are not working with anyone other than Kodak on this endeavor, so please, if you have any questions about this project you can direct it to me via the forums or calling or emailing. There's a lot of incorrect information floating around and we want to make sure this project proceeds smoothly. I look forward to hearing from you and things are proceeding apace!

thanks,

William

William,

If Kodak can put 6.5x8.5 films into the right boxes, I think we will work on our side to meet their minimum of 150 boxes. It does not feel right to pay a premium price for a great film in wrong boxes.

Thanks.
    Hugo

Hi Hugo,

I understand, but the prices for the ULF film don't have much to do with their packaging. Kodak is prepared to provide packaging for the intial dozen or so SKU's, but not for WP.

thanks,

William

William,
    How is interest for the 5x7 so far? I'm hoping that there will be enough demand to meet the minimum qty. but have not seen much about 5x7

Thanks.
    jan

Just a quick update on the 11x14 and 12x20 preorders I've been taking. In 11x14, we are still about 30 boxes short of making the minimum order and in 12x20) we need to get another 20 boxes preordered. I would encourage everyone interested in those two formats to call me at (888) 531-3232. I can extend the order period by another week to Friday, May 30th, but we need to reach the minimum order quantity by that point or I'll be moving on to other formats. We at Glazer's are very happy with the response we've received with this ULF offering and are committed to continuing this project!

thanks,

William

Hello,

At this point, we are very close to a 12x20 order, but not so close to 11x14. I'll be making a determination on both formats this coming Tuesday. We can always do another pre-order period if there is sufficient interest.

thanks,

William
    Glazer's Camera