Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuji Finescan 2750

Re: Fuji Finescan 2750

I have a Lanovia Quattro an use colourkit software on a PC with XP. To my knowledge the twain driver will not work. It also works with mac OS 9 and 10.6. In each case the propped dongle is required. Parts be service are extremely scarce. I purchased this Lanovia Quatteo Fuji to replace my Finescan 5000 that I used for 6 years. The 5000 developed a logic problem and I purchased a salvaged 2750 for parts but the logic board was missing. I was lucky to find the Quatteo which is almost new a d works great. Feel free to PM if I can help. I have the PDF of thecservice manual and have worked quite a bit on Finescans.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dudenbostel View Post
    I have a Lanovia Quattro an use colourkit software on a PC with XP. To my knowledge the twain driver will not work. It also works with mac OS 9 and 10.6. In each case the propped dongle is required. Parts be service are extremely scarce. I purchased this Lanovia Quatteo Fuji to replace my Finescan 5000 that I used for 6 years. The 5000 developed a logic problem and I purchased a salvaged 2750 for parts but the logic board was missing. I was lucky to find the Quatteo which is almost new a d works great. Feel free to PM if I can help. I have the PDF of thecservice manual and have worked quite a bit on Finescans.
    Hi! I'm sorta new here (been away for a long time . . .). I have come across a Lanovia here in Japan, but cannot tell if the dongle is included from the pictures. I don't know how to describe it to the seller who is just trying to liquidate the thing for some company. It has software included.

I was under the impression that there was no way to run one of these (c550) without an older Mac, and that it also had to be the one paired to it when originally sold. Now, with your comment, I'm not so sure. Can you give me some advice on what to ask pertaining to the dongle, and whether or not I could run this on a second-hand machine and not the original?

Quote Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
    Gordon, greetings!

Are you still employing your 2750 for your 4 X 5 or larger work flow?

I'm just about to make the install of a clean working unit. I'll be preferring the TWAIN firewire approach on a PC with Win XP...but I am open to trying the older ColorKit applications kit as well. I like the integrated and somewhat automated workflow approach (in theory) of the Colorkit...but I am not sure yet how it will look on-sceen as far as QUALITY visual orientaion when viewing for finer aesthetics.

Otherwise it'll be PhotoShop CS2 for now.

Does any one have an update on this thread? I need a 13+ X 13+ flat bed scanner and cannot locate one or anything I can afford.

Got two Fuji finescan 2750 complete scanner units, one is running ok and the second one needs adjustments.
    Where are you situated ?

If you're in Toronto, Ontario I can scan it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dudenbostel View Post
    Hi there, can you still help me with a fuji finescan 2750? i'm in trouble with!! please answer. i live in italy, here there's nobody can help me. Thanks

The problem is that acquire a black striped frame in both mode (reflection, trasparency) I did run the test, with the maintenance utility. The result is an error about focus and about digiteser volt. I hope to find a solution. Thanks everybody
    Last edited by deeblade; 28-Jun-2022 at 09:25.