I have exprienced problem when printing Ilford FB warmtone in size 11x14. The edges of the papers are yellowish about 2cm toward the center of the paper. This yellow color is especially apparent on one short side of the paper.
My local retailer told me it's due to poor fixing and I should fix my prints in Ilford Rapid Fixer in dilution 1:4 instead of 1:9. I have printed Ilford FB Warmtone in other sizes (8x10 and 16x20) with exact same process and never experience this problem before, so I am suspecting if the paper is defective.
Here is my print processing sequence:
1. 2 min in Ilford Multigrade developer dilution 1:9
2. 30 sec in Ilfordstop dilution 1:19
3. 2 min in Ilford Rapid Fixer dilution 1:9 (first bath)
4. 2 min in Ilford Rapid Fixer dilution 1:9 (second bath, I turn on the light after one min in the second bath)
5. 60 min washing in running water in JOBO archival washer.
What could be the problem, my fixer dilution or paper itself?
Many thanks from Beijing!