Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey what's up with Lenswork??

Re: Hey what's up with Lenswork??

Glad to hear everything is ok. As we have seen with Emulsion and MAGNAchrom when the principle is laid up everything grinds to a halt. I was worried that Brooks may have had a heart attack or something.
    Eric Rose
    www.ericrose.com

I don't play the piano, I don't have a beard and I listen to AC/DC in the darkroom. I have no hope as a photographer.

Hello Brooks,
    it good to know the status of the magazine & podcasts, noticed the delay with the last issue.
    Keep up the good work, great magazine!
    ...looking forward to the podcast.
    Héctor Navarro Agraz

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rose View Post
    Glad to hear everything is ok. As we have seen with Emulsion and MAGNAchrom when the principle is laid up everything grinds to a halt. I was worried that Brooks may have had a heart attack or something.
    I think we can add Focus Magazine to the list of missing in action. I ordered the Collectors edition in December and have not received it. Also, I have had no response to my three emails.

Dan
    Dan Williams
    Enumclaw WA

Quote Originally Posted by DarkroomDan View Post
    I think we can add Focus Magazine to the list of missing in action. I ordered the Collectors edition in December and have not received it. Also, I have had no response to my three emails.

Dan
    The collector's edition is available at my local Barnes & Noble (Mishawaka, IN) and has been there for at least a month.

Mike S.
    Politically, aerodynamically, and fashionably incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by MIke Sherck View Post
    The collector's edition is available at my local Barnes & Noble (Mishawaka, IN) and has been there for at least a month.

Mike S.
    Thanks for the info, Mike, but I have already paid for one copy; I don't want to pay again. It also ticks me off that I cannot get any response from the publisher.

Dan

P.S. I just brought in the mail and my copy of LensWork Extended 74 arrived! Now I need to decide what won't get done this afternoon while I take my first trip through it.
    Last edited by DarkroomDan; 29-Feb-2008 at 13:13. Reason: Brought in the mail and Lenswork Arrived.
    Dan Williams
    Enumclaw WA

Thanks for the info, Mike, but I have already paid for one copy; I don't want to pay again. It also ticks me off that I cannot get any response from the publisher.

Dan

P.S. I just brought in the mail and my copy of LensWork Extended 74 arrived! Now I need to decide what won't get done this afternoon while I take my first trip through it.
    Checking Spam and regular folders, I don't see an e-mail from anyone named Dan who is missing a copy of an issue they ordered... what E-Mail address are you using?

Please send an e-mail to david@focusmag.info with the subject of "Missing Collector's Edition" and your PayPal receipt number. As soon as I get that, I'll UPS you a copy. You should have it by Tuesday if you send it quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by FocusMag View Post
    Checking Spam and regular folders, I don't see an e-mail from anyone named Dan who is missing a copy of an issue they ordered... what E-Mail address are you using?

Please send an e-mail to david@focusmag.info with the subject of "Missing Collector's Edition" and your PayPal receipt number. As soon as I get that, I'll UPS you a copy. You should have it by Tuesday if you send it quickly.
    OK, I' will send it now. I sent 3 other messages (1 in January and 2 in February) to the same email address you are having me send this one to. I included the same information you are asking for now. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. If I get my magazine I will be satisfied.

Dan
    Dan Williams
    Enumclaw WA

OK, I' will send it now. I sent 3 other messages (1 in January and 2 in February) to the same email address you are having me send this one to. I included the same information you are asking for now. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. If I get my magazine I will be satisfied.

Dan
    Don't forget to let him know what e-mail address you sent the e-mail from. He can look through his mail filters and see whether your host is blacklisted, etc. Lots of reasons why e-mail doesn't get through, these days.

Mike
    Politically, aerodynamically, and fashionably incorrect.