Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey what's up with Lenswork??

Hey what's up with Lenswork??

A buddy and I have not received the latest DVD yet and there has been no replies to several emails. I have also left a phone message to no avail.

Is there anything wrong at Lenswork?? I hope not. If they are on holidays or something like that they should have made some comment on their outgoing voice message.

Just wondering.

Eric
    Eric Rose
    www.ericrose.com

I don't play the piano, I don't have a beard and I listen to AC/DC in the darkroom. I have no hope as a photographer.

Re: Hey what's up with Lenswork??

My previous Extended DVD was late, so I emailed them about it, got a quick response and they sent a new one out. Then, of course, a week later the original one arrived.

Now for this month, issue #74 of Extended did not arrive. I emailed them last week but haven't heard back.

OTOH, I called and spoke with Maureen last week about renewing and she took my info...so somebody is in the office. I wished I had realized that my Extended DVD was late when I spoke with her...forgot all about it.

Usually the print issue arrives the first week of the month and the DVD about a month later...does it work like this for you, too?

come to think of it, I haven't received a podcast in a while either...

Yes, the DVD normally (for the last year or so) arrives about a month after the print edition.

Same problem here -- no issue #74 of Extended. I just emailed their customer service address and will post back here if I receive an answer.

Doug Dolde

Yeah they quit sending me renewal notices too

Wonderful! I'm a new subscriber and have received only my first issue.

Ouch! Sounds like some of you are not getting responses on a timely basis. My apologies.

LensWork Extended #74 is (was) late and mea cupla, mea cupla, mea maxima culpa. It shipped to subscribers just last Friday -- that's about five weeks later than we'd prefer. We are trying to shorten the time differential between LensWork and LensWork Extended and are in the process of some internal schedule adjusting now. You will see an improvement in this in the coming issues. In fact, we are in the final stages of LensWork Extended #75 already!

Podcasts. I've been swamped. We just announced our new workshop program (workshops.lenswork.com) and this has been taking all my time for the last few weeks. Sorry about the podcasts. They are scheduled to start up again this week!

Also, we've added some new staff to help with the growing workload. Training has been taking place during the last couple of weeks and we have another customer service person starting today.

I'll be speaking at the end of next week at Shooting the West in Winnemucca. Maybe I'll see some of you there!

Brooks

Hope this gets sorted (to the better). I was looking at someone else copies at the weekend and was thinking of subscribing...

Blimey, thats what happens when you can't type very fast...

Just got this back from customer service...

Hello, Brett... Many thanks for your interest in LensWork! LensWork Extended disc #74 finally mailed on 2/22/08. We thank you for your patience and offer our apologies for the delay. Thank you!

Warm Regards,

Crystal Hickox

Good to hear that it's on the way. I have some air travel coming up, and I look forward to perusing the Extended contents on my laptop.