My teaching schedule for 2008 is now mostly complete. I will again be teaching in Yosemite, Philadelphia, Montana, and Placerville, California. I will also be teaching wet plate collodion with my good friend "Zebra" at the Foto3 Conference in Fort Collins, Colorado. A trip to Scotland is also in the works. I have time for a few 1-on-1 workshops throughout the year, so if you’re interested in scheduling one of those, send me an email and we'll set something up.

April 3-6 – Intro to Wet Plate Collodion for the Ansel Adams Workshops in Yosemite National Park
Note: If you're interested in this workshop, consider signing up soon. The window for reserving lodging for this workshop closes February 16.

May 3-4 – Intro to Platinum/Palladium Printing in my home studio in Placerville, California

June 4-5 – Intro to Wet Plate Collodion for the Foto3 Conference in Fort Collins, Colorado

August 24-29 – Intro to Platinum/Palladium and Gum Printing for the Photographer's Formulary in Condon, Montana

October 4-5 – Intro to Platinum/Palladium Printing in my home studio in Placerville, California

November 6-9 - Intro to Platinum/Palladium Printing Gum Printing for the Ansel Adams Workshops in Yosemite National Park

In June I will be traveling to Scotland and teaching gum-platinum and wet plate collodion while I'm there. Details for these workshops are still in the works and will be announced very soon. If you're interested in these workshops, send me an email or PM and I'll be sure you get more info when it's available.

I hope to return to Philadelphia in the fall to teach for Project Basho. We're still working out the details...

I also plan to get to Michigan either this year or next to teach for my buddy Bill Schwab's Northlight Photographic Workshops.

Note that all workshops are subject to minimum signups. Therefore, workshops may be cancelled due to low attendance. You shouldn't make any travel plans (plane tickets, lodging, etc) that can't be changed or refunded.

One more thing... If you email me and don't get a response, you may have been caught in my spam filters. You can always try me again at wetplate@hotmail.com.

For more information, visit my website and click on the Workshops link. I hope to see you again or for the first time in 2008.

Thank you,