hello everyone. excellent site here. i am new to LF. i shoot mostly 35 and 6x6 film. i had a sinarF2 4x5 w/ nikkor 90/4.5 about a year ago that was stolen. it was my first LF system and i was able to use it a few times, and i did like the combo. i just bought a 5x7 norma http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=013

i have a few questions. to get that camera back shooting 5x7 i will need only to find a 5x7 ground glass carrier? and will a sinar P 5x7 ground glass carrier fit?

second is on lens selection. i was thinking of starting with a 90/150/210 combo? i shoot mostly urban settings and alot of architecture. i was wondering how probable it was to be able to use these lenses for both 4x5 and 5x7 format? i am aware that i will have much less room for movements in 5x7 than i will in 4x5. i have a 4x5 enlarger, and a bunch of 4x5 film holders - so for the time being i will stick with 4x5. i guess im asking, will i find myself wanting a different lens set for 5x7 if i like the 90-150-210 combo for 4x5?

thanks in advance.