Obviously I was over-confident that I could figure this camera out without an instruction sheet since I've owned about 8 LF cameras in the past. My confidence clearly was misplaced and I should have paid more attention to what I was doing when I opened it and set it up for the first time.

Having learned how to operate it just fine, I now can't seem to close it properly. I can get it to a position from which it should close but the back remains at about a 5 degree angle to the base because the bellows isn't fully compressed. By pushing down on the back down fairly hard with my hand I can get it parallel with the base (i.e. forcing the bellows to fully compress) but it doesn't stay in that position once I stop pushing down on the back (i.e. it pops back up to the same 5 degree angle or so) since there's no latch on the front or other obvious way (to me at least) of keeping the camera closed. So, if anyone could help with this I'd appreciate it.

Also, what do the two little wheels on top of the back, above the ground glass, do?

Thanks.