Andrea's recent thread brought this to mind, but rather than piggyback on it I t hought I'd ask my own question here.

I've recently developed a virtually unbreakable ground glass for LF backpackers and others who either subject their cameras to rough use and/or are a long ways from a replacement (or otherwise can't afford to lose the use of their focusing screen). In a side-by-side test, the resolution of the working prototype is app rox. the same as a "regular" ground glass and it may have been a hair brighter. It's as light or lighter than a regular gg and shouldn't cost much more. (i.e. this is no "super screen" like the Maxwell or Boss, either in performance or pr ice.)

I'm too busy to market this myself, so I'm thinking of approaching one of the do mestic LF manufacturers (Wisner, Canham) and see if they want to handle distribu tion or licensing. At this point, my question is: Is anyone interested in a bul letproof ground glass, or is this such a niche product that it's not worth the e ffort?

Thanks for any input.