Thread: WCI 30% off scans sale ends 12-27

WCI 30% off scans sale ends 12-27

FYI, West Coast Imaging is repeating an earlier offer for a 30% discount on scans received by 12/27. Albeit a bit pricey at $80 for a 300mb 8 bit scan - before the 30% discount - I have always been happy with them. The usual disclaimer here, not affiliated . . . http://www.westcoastimaging.com/wci/...ndScanSale.htm

jetcode

Re: WCI 30% off scans sale ends 12-27

how is this not spam?

Joe, there is often much talk about scanning on this site - quality, technique, costs, etc. - so it seems appropriate to let people know that a very reputable drumscanning service, one often identified in this forum, is temporarily discounting their prices. The last time they ran a sale I also posted a similar notice and at least one person let me know that they were grateful to find out about it. I am not affiliated with them and have done this without their knowledge. I don't see it being any different than letting people know that Nikkor 120 EM lenses are being deeply discounted at B&H, or that any other retailer has a sale on a product that many members use. So, I guess I cosider it being very different than spam.

That was me - and the prints are beeeeeautiful! Thanks again Don.