Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New B&W Magazine

vickersdc

Re: New B&W Magazine

Just to let you all know that the April edition of the CiM magazine is available for free download - Chris has put together a fabulous issue that is largely dedicated to pinhole photography (images, articles and even DIY!). We'd both like to thank all the contributors that made this issue possible.

The website also has articles on shooting fireworks, a reprint of an article by Peter Rowlands (editor of Underwater Photography magazine) about the Nikonos V camera and I continue my sagas with starting out in large format photography with a 100+ year old camera.

vickersdc

CiM has been hacked...

I guess it had to happen, but the CiM website has been hacked and malicious code left in a little undiscovered corner of the directory structure. Fortunately, it doesn't affect the actual display of articles and so on, it just turns the site into a play thing for a hacker to launch a) attacks on to other sites, b) or spam mail.

So, I'm going to try and fix it, but it may mean losing the site for a few days as I take it down and re-install. :-(

David.

Re: New B&W Magazine

Well, looks I get to make the announcement this month.

The May issue of Creative Image Maker Magazine has hit the stands. In this month's issue we have an article on plate pouring by Ron Mowrey. We also have a cyanotype printing material comparison by Willie-Jan Bons, a push processing article by Phil Bryson, CiM's first installment of its new beginner's series 'Choosing your Gear' and a featured portfolio by, yours truly. Had to have something in there by the deadline. ;p

So check it out, link is in the sig. If anyone would like to contribute in the future, please email David for website related material at d.vickers@creativeimagemake.co.uk or myself for inclusion in the monthly .pdf issues at c.walrath@creativeimagemaker.co.uk
    Thanks.
    CW

Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee. - The Yeti