Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nord Enlarger?

Re: Nord Enlarger?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Harris View Post
    I'm not in my studio so I can't give you details but why not just contact them directly? They are still in business, they were exhibiting at Photo Plus.
    Are you referring to Nord? I think I did a pretty thorough google search and came up with just about nothing (I've learned more in this thread). The one service contact I saw no longer services them... If you have a url for their website that would be great.

I wanted to add this info to my first post but I couldn't find a way to edit it. It turns out that somehow I have overlooked the fact that the ceiling in the basement where I would use this are too low for this enlargers (seller says it's 7'). As I have no where to put this I thought I would pass the info on here and hope someone else can use it. The craigslist ad is here the seller wants $25 for it plus you have to pick it up. It's located in MA south of Boston. I have no relationship with the seller other than the little bit of dialog we had in regard to the enlarger. I just hope that someone here can make use of it.

Skorzen,
    Easy solution. In fact, I suggested it to my bride when I found that same problem with my xl length Zone VI 8x10 enlarger. My darkroom is right under our living room. My creative solution was to cut a hole in the roof of the darkroom and put a hollow hassock at the proper place on the living room floor. The enlarger is still in the box.

Well I suppose that would work... I already have a perfectly serviceable 4X5 enlarger, I just liked the idea of the Dichroic head plus I am sure that this is a very nice machine.