So I have been out of photography for a very long time. Left NYC in 1985 and went sailing . Anyway I have been thinking about shooting again and I am amazed at the digital backs out there in the world , small compact , large files but , my background is film. I worked in various studios in NYC and LA doing table top mostly with occasional jaunts with guys like Bob Day , Paul Barton and Ted Horowitz working in the field of industrial stuff. So I am looking at acquiring a 4 x 5 and a few lenses . I have been researching this for awhile and have almost made my mind up on this camera ... Since i have been following this forum there seems to be a general knowledge on about everything, so if there is anyone that is familiar with this camera I would appreciate any feedback before I buy the camera . It seems to fit the bill . lightweight , lots of movement capability , breaks down well and built well,it seems... I really have enjoyed reading this forum and finally decided to ask for guidance..http://www.badgergraphic.com/store/c...t_detail&p=147