Thread: Album creation software

Album creation software

Hey,

Does anyone here have any information on how one can create digital albums, with stuff like frames, color change etc ..... It would be a very useful information for me, I don’t have much experience on this.. .. Anything come to mind, pls let me know.

CW

Re: Album creation software

If you don't have iPhoto, or want something different, then check out some of the software choices at Vertical Moon. I currently have SWF'n'Slide and Text-Osterone, both of which I can recommend. These are simple and limited compare to Flash or Dreamweaver, though they are also much less expensive.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
    A G Studio

iphoto is the easiest and most flexible. Shutterfly.com has a good service, but it automatically crops your photos to it's format. One of iphoto's excellent features is that you can keep everything "full frame."

Hi,

If you are looking to create professional Album (books) then in this case I prefer Dg Foto Art. I have been using this software for quite sometime and had provide me with really good results. It is a paid software but worth the price. You can create your Album's in minutes and that too with great effects.

Lance

Hi,

If you are looking to create professional Album (books) then in this case I prefer Dg Foto Art. I have been using this software for quite sometime and has provide me with really good results. It is a paid software but worth the price. You can create your Album's in minutes and that too with great effects.

Lance

Hi lance,

I took a look at the Dg Foto Art software. I was able to download the demo from the website. I am however looking for the software on MAC. I could not locate this information on their website. Do you have any information if they have the software working on Mac as well?

Thanks