Hello,

After unsuccesfull trial with an older Sekonic Zoom Spotmeter (L-438, was off by ~ 1.5 stops) I am seriously (this time really) considering getting used Pentax Digital Spotmeter. I have actually never hold one in hand but it has stellar name in terms of usability and durability and other abilities.

I can not afford a new one here in Germany (650 euro !! ~ $850 !!) and ordering one from US together with taxes would still be aroung $600 what I can not afford so I consider a used one.

Still - if I plug out $200 - $300 (or more) I would better prefere to get one that is 5 years old than one that is 25 years old. I know these are durable but the thing has limited lifetime as everything else does (lightcell, contacts, etc).

Now - most of the sellers out there do not know the age but can let me know the serial number. So - would you be so kind to let me know the serial nuber and approxiamte age of yours so that I could get and idea?

At the moment I know about one with SN: 119919

I gues to expect somebody selling his meter on this forum might be considered immoral ...